This Saturday, November 3rd 2007.
Sagil or Kuala Lumpur?
Sagil.
A small town not too far from Tangkak ,Muar, Johor. There lies Gunung Ledang, the legendary beauty of Mount Ophir. Popular for hikers and birdwatchers, it's also believed to have the richest flora species in the world as well as a 50 metre high waterfall and icy cool waters which breaks into rushing rapids.
I had thought of venturing over to Sagil this weekend. It won't be long before I leave Johor for my new job in Penang, knowing very well that once I do leave Johor, I'll never be able to find the time to visit Gunung Ledang ever.
Kuala Lumpur.
The place where everyone seems to be in now. Coming back for the weekend just for food and catching up with ex-colleagues in one of our annual reunion. It would be great to see everyone once again.
The decision to make. Sagil or KL? We shall see. :)
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so did you make the trip to Sagil?
Post a Comment